Saturday, February 19, 2011

Examples of Good And Bad Typography

Here are my picks for Good Typography.

Example One
This is a wonderful example of incorporating type into the design. The type alone creates the image of the hat.


Example Two
Isn't this great? It is a Fed Ex print ad and I thought the creative use of type was truly outstanding.



Alright, now for the not -so-great (bad) examples:

Example One
What were they thinking???? I think they need to hire one more EMployEE, yep, seems they need a graphic artist with typography skills!


Example Two
Even with a package of stick on letters from Home Depot they could have done better than this!



Well, those are my examples. I look forward to seeing what the rest of you find to share.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah you always have some great work - thanks.Can't wait to see your square roughs on your blog.
    Can't wait to see your visual journal.
    angela

    ReplyDelete